Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Evaluations ...

Today, I had an evaluation meeting with my boss (we have those in the end of every semester). I must say I have the bestest boss out there. And if there is someone that does not agree ... keep it to yourself, cause I am convinced he is the best one. I do not know how he does it, but every time I have those meeting with him, I feel great about myself, even this semester when I did not perform that well ... He still had lots of good things to say and lots of ways to tell me that I am appreciated and that the work I do is recognized ... A lot of you are probably thinking: "Duh, you work for BYU. What do you expect?" Well, this is not the first department on campus that I have worked for during my two years at BYU; and I loved my previous job, and I still miss the people that I worked with over there, but I had never been SO happy about my work environment. Scott (my boss) is a great manager. I know even if I mess up, he got my back. Even if I have to be chewed out, I will feel great afterwards. And I am VERY grateful for that!!!!!!! I feel blessed for the people I work with. I realized today that I made some really good friends at work. Every day I come to work, I at some point get to talk to nearly everyone. We always laugh and have a good time. Some of my co-workers tease me as if we were related, haha. I enjoy working with all of them. I spend a lot of time at work, and I am happy that the environment at the office is healthy, I luff my job, everyone should be jealous ... =)))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment