Wednesday, April 13, 2011

trials ...

I rarely get down on myself, but these last few days have been one of these days. I feel horrible ... I feel like I am failing at life ... I am very sad cause I was mean to the person I really care for ... what's my deal? I never do that. I am usually nice. I am a happy person, and I always try to stay positive and optimistic. This is SO weird ... I feel like I have been doing everything I am supposed to be doing ... but I still fall on my face.
I need to change something, I need to learn something out of this experience. I have been trying to look for the lessons to learn out of it. I said I am sorry to the person I was mean to, I am trying hard to be positive, and keep my chin up. I am trying to be grateful for all the things and people I have in my life ... but nothing really changes ... am I on the wrong track? am I heading the wrong direction? What's wrong with me?
However, I am grateful. I am grateful for my family. I have an amazing bunch of people that I happened to be related to. They are NOT perfect, but they are amazing. My sister is my treasure, I love her a ton. My mom can be really annoying at times, but she is the best mom I could have wished for. My dad is my dad, everyone knows how much I love him, and how highly I think of him. He is simply the best! I have a few really close friends as well. And I am VERY grateful for them. I am grateful for everything I have in my life, I have been richly blessed to be honest.I am not going to say what those blessing are on here (well, at least not in this entry), but there are lots of things to be grateful for. And I am VERY grateful, even though, it is tough for me right now. I KNOW things will work out.
I love the quote about gratitude, it reads:

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what
we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into
acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can
turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger
into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings
peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
~ Melody Beattie

Let's be grateful, let's love one another and respect one another whatever happens. Let's be considerate and unselfish. It gets super hard at times, but it is worth it.
Love ya all, and I mean it ... I really do!

Big hug!

me

No comments:

Post a Comment