Thursday, November 10, 2011

Insanity ...

So, this post is a little different from my usual posts, but I hope that blogging about my progress will help me stay motivated and not to give up. I started a 60 day Insanity workout program on Tuesday, and in short it is kicking my butt :)

When I decided to start this workout, I knew it was tough, but I did not realize how tough it was going to be. On Tuesday I did the fit test that was tough, but it was only about 30 min workout with frequent breaks. I did better than I thought I was going to do and almost did not sweat (I usually never sweat, my body just doesn't). Yesterday was a Plyometric Cardio Circuit day. This workout made me sweat big time, the sweat was dripping off me. That had NEVER happened to me before. And some of you might think: "Of course not you probably never work out". But it is not the case I do work out. I usually try to work out about five times a week, but this cardio work out did indeed kick my butt. I workout at night, so, afterwards all I could do was taking a shower, drinking a protein shake, and going to bed. I had never fallen asleep that fast. I was gone as soon as I put my head on the pillow, and this is very unusual, I usually stay up for a long time before I fall asleep. I kinda like it. I slept like a baby for good nine hours :) When I woke up this morning, I could feel every muscle there is in my body. I like the feeling, I am not going to lie.

Oh, also I got on a nutrition plan. I have to eat 5 times a day not more than 1900 calories. It is tough to eat that much cause I am never hungry, haha. But at the same time it pays off at night when I workout. I do get enough energy, so, it is kinda nice. I like the fact that it is a healthier eating. I am a healthy eating habits fan.

So, yeah, this is what I do now. I workout, study, and work. And to be honest, I enjoy it lots :) I look forward to my workout tonight. I will keep you all updated! Thanks for all your support.

Much love <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSccVzdYhmI&extcmp=c77044cd60b6&ef_id=r4JN3AYesU8AAM2g:20111110202347:s


No comments:

Post a Comment