Monday, February 13, 2012

Closures ...

I never realized how not having had a closure could screw up your life, haha. Six years ago, someone who was really dear to me walked out of my life unexpectedly ... was I sad? I was devastated ... It is a long story that most of you already heard so, I am not going to repeat myself.

Anyway, these last six years I have been trying so hard to move on and do the right thing. But things just did not work out and I have always had my ex-fiance on my mind. It was a disaster. I felt like I was not going to ever be happy with anyone else. I dreamed about him every night and had this weird connection with him that I could not explain what it was and why I felt that way, It drove me crazy big time.

Well, it happened that I got a chance to talk to him a chance to let out all those things that I kept inside for six years. It felt so good, I felt so relieved ... I feel free now. I had not realized how important it was to just talk, to just honestly communicate. Talking to him made me realize lots of things, and it felt amazing.

I can now go date and not compare every guy I meet to someone from my past. I can go live my life without wondering about how things are on the other end of the world ... I am happy =)))))

These last six years felt like I was a prisoner of my past, but now it is all a history. Life is an interesting thing. I am a little sad it took me that long, but whatever. I learned lots of things =))))))))

I feel blessed and grateful.

Love ya all,

Kristina


2 comments:

  1. I had no idea... Well, I guess that's because we're not best friends, but I am glad to hear that you feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, thanks for your comment. I am very happy =)))))))

      Delete