Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I miss my papi ...

Today is one of the days when I miss my daddy a lot (I say daddy on purpose). It seems like everything went wrong today ... everything seems to be falling off my hands ... and I have been pmsing hardcore ... I can hardly control myself, lol.
My dad is the best man out there ... someone who knows how to cheer me up, how to chew me out, and how to put me back in place ... he is just perfect ... the other week I called him to ask him about my boys' problems (I know I am old enough to deal with my problems on my own ... shut up over there! haha), and he was SO sweet ... he made me laugh ... I was complaining that the guy was not showing any sort of affection ... and my dad gets into his serious voice and says: "The only thing I can think of ... is ... Kristina, that is going to sound really harsh, but I think this guy is gay ... I cannot think of any other reason for him to be like that". I was puzzled for a sec, but then I just laughed. My father thinks that I am SO good and so beautiful that there is no way any man could not like me unless he is gay. I know he is biased, but I love that theory, lol. My Dad does know how to cheer me up. I just wish he were here, so that he could hold me on days like today when I am cranky and I do not want to have anyone around, but him. I wish he could hug me tightly and say his famous "Everything will be ok, I hope this is the worst thing that happens to you in your life". And once I hear it from him ... all my troubles seem to go away ... oh, how much I love him and miss him.
I have been SO blessed with a good family, and good parents who taught me SO much. I learned to love and serve in my family, I learned how to make others happy, and be happy by treating others the best I can.
A lot of my girl friends tell me how I am too nice and I need to learn to be a little bitchier ... and I wont lie I considered it ... but I came to realize the other day that it is not worth it. I am not going to change myself for the worse just to fit in here. I am sure there are people that'd be able to appreciate me for who I am. I have a few friends who do, I also have MANY fair weather friends, but it is ok. In the end it does not matter. My parents always taught me that if I have the means to help someone or to be somewhere for someone, I am ought to. And I know it to be true. So, whatevs!
Anyway, today was tough, but I am still a happy camper. Tomorrow is another day that will bring me lots of happiness and joy.
Big hug, everyone <3

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I miss my papi to and i say papi because thats exactly what i call him. i need some bias opinion and your papi is prob right he must be gay or blind, you are beautiful. good job not turning bitchier... i'm having the same type of day pmsing and all but there's always three things that cheer me up shopping, playing basketball, and Micheal Jackson so i'm put on my MJ and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha, thanks for your comment. I love my papi, he is the bestest indeed ... I should go play soccer tomorrow that is always a good distraction ;)

    ReplyDelete