Sunday, March 6, 2011

Today was one of those days

Today ... the only good thing that happened today was that I aced my test ... I got 96 percent on it, I should be happy about it.
Other than that everything was just wrong ... I have had this horrid backache for two days now ... last night it hurt to the point that I could not sleep and I just studied the whole night ... so, today I have been VERY cranky to say the least. I also felt that people that I want to care about my pains, just did not care whatsoever, and it drove me crazy for the longest time today. Even after the temple I felt angry and sad at the same time ... I do not know which one was more ... haha ... on top of it I think it is about that time of the month when I get cranky ... usually I deal just fine with it, but my back is hurting lots so ... I just could not help it, but I felt SO sorry for myself. I usually don't feel this way, I am a tough Soviet girl, but today ... it was different ... I went to the temple in the evening. I did initiatories today, and then went to celestial room to ponder and pray ... and the moment I sat down tears just started dropping one by one ... I felt like I was going to flood the room ... but I could not control it ... what's my deal? seriously? I hate being a girl cause sometimes I just cannot handle it. I guess sometimes it is good to cry, haha ... I feel bad cause I was rude to a few people that I really care for ... I just felt like they should have cared a little more ... I guess I was needy today ... I still am, haha ... but it is not like I get like that all the time, right? I hope I did not offend anyone ... well, now since I poured my soul out on here, I do not need to write in my journal ... so, I can go straight to bed. Let's hope I can sleep ...
Tomorrow is going to be a new and better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment