Thursday, February 3, 2011

You are dreaming ...

You often say…”I don’t love you”, while your soul is dying. You often say “I hate you” just to convince yourself that you do. You often say “ Goodbye forever” hoping to see the person again. You say “Go away”, hoping that the person will not see your tears. You say ”Never”, knowing that it will happen again. You often say “I am over it” when you are afraid to admit your feelings. You say “ I don’t remember you anymore” when you can’t get the person out of your head. You say” I forgot your number” when you already know it by heart. You say” we’re done” when everything has just begun. Sometimes you can’t say “I LOVE YOU” because you are afraid to hear the answer. You ask me to leave you alone when all you need is support…You are hoping, when you have no chance. You are waiting when you know that you are forgotten. You are dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment