Monday, November 22, 2010

Butt head ...

This is the only time when I'd admit that I am a butt head ... well, at least, I am cute, loooooooooooool.
I have always thought that I was really good at communicating. I never had a problem letting others know how I feel. I always felt that I am pretty opened and honest about my feelings... Yesterday I learned that I suck at communicating, more than that I misunderstand things and jump into conclusions ... dang, I am bad, hahahaha ... Oh, well... at least I feel like I still communicated my issues and was able to figure things out ... I mean it took me a while ... I am a girl in the end AND I am from Ukraine hehehehehehehe ... At some point I felt very stupid to be honest. Anyway, yesterday is over. Today is a new day, and it is a good day so far. Though, it is freaking cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta love Utah and its winters.
Well, this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment