Thursday, November 11, 2010

Giving thanks =)))))))))))))))

I just remembered that it is a Thanksgiving month ... yeah, it is November!!!!!!! Exciting ... I love Thanksgiving, though, I do not like the food they eat in America for Thanksgiving (it is a lil plain to my Eastern European taste), BUT the idea of Thanksgiving is the best! So, I decided to put together the things and people that I am grateful for:

I am VERY grateful for my family, my little sister in particular. She has been my treasure ever since she joined our family. She has been my strength and joy lots of times. She is a doll. She is smart, funny, beautiful, and just the best sister in the entire world. She moved to America with me, and I seriously, do not imagine and I do not want to imagine what it would have been like to live here without her. She has been very supportive and loving.

My mom is the bestest lady out there. She is far away and easier to love for this reason, lol. But still I am very grateful for the phone calls that she makes and the love and care she provides for both my sister and I. She is always available for a piece of advice. She is fun! She has been a good mom =))))))

Another person I am VERY grateful for is my ex-Bishop Brother Bob Buckner ... at some point he saved my life. He was there for me when no one else was. He was understanding and caring. He is like a father to me. I love him and care for him, and I will always be grateful for having him in my life.

There are other people I appreciate lots. My friend Tasha, Anna, and Gallia. All three of them have been of great support and lots of fun. Tasha is the closest friend I ever had, she is someone that would always understand, would always care and help, and would NEVER judge. I had SO much fun with her, I miss her greatly. My friend Anna was my roommate for some years ... she is amazing. We have lots of differences with her, but I trust her. She has been there for me when I did not make sense to anyone, she always tried to understand me, at the same time she is like a sister to me. Sometimes I'd be excited for something or even a guy and I'd send her a picture and all she'd say would be: "He looks like a horny immature kid". And I'd think "Thanks, darling, that is exactly what I wanted to hear, dang it!" My friend Gallia is more of a spiritual  buddy to me. It is amazing how much we disagree about life and how many times we got into arguments, but we still love each other somehow, lol.

I could not have lived my life the way I have without all these amazing people, I love you all! I appreciate everything you do for me. I feel SO blessed because of you, Thanks!!!!! My life has not been the easiest journey, but because of the people that I have in my life, it is much more fun and it is easier and more enjoyable. I luff each of you, and I appreciate all of you and each of you. Once again, thanks a bunch =)))))))
Big Hug and Happy Thanksgiving season <3

No comments:

Post a Comment