Friday, November 12, 2010

Te echo de menos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Do you ever feel like you wanna go back in time? Because I definitely do. I wish I could be a child again ... I just want my Daddy to hold me. For some reason, I just feel very vulnerable and insecure. I remember being little my Dad had the ability to take all my worries away and just make me feel safe ... Geez, I wish he knew how much I miss him! I would kill to go there and be embraced in his arms. I want to hear his encouragements, I want him to take care of me... Is it weird that I want to be a lil girl? I just want my big and strong Daddy to protect me from the world, to protect me from all the pain and challenges there are. I was a fun child ... I came to the world a lil bit too fat (my poor mom), but I brought my parents lots of joy =)))))))

I remember my Dad telling me "Enjoy being a child, one day, you'll grow up and the things that are available to you right now would not be available to you anymore", and here I am wishing to go back to that time ...
Life is a weird thing ... time flies SO fast ... sometimes, I wish I could stop it, sometimes, I wish it would go by a lil faster... I was thinking the whole night last night and the whole day today about life and people, and how other people affect me ... What has always blown my mind is how little things people say or even how they say them can dramatically change the way I feel even when they do not mean it ... maybe it is just me, I am a Capricorn, every little thing matters to me ... I mean I can put up with lots of things, I am a tough Soviet ... but still ...
Anyway, I wish I were not as nice as I am ... I wish I read my books yesterday instead of proofreading my friend's paper ... Oh, well, I guess it is life, you gotta do what you gotta do ... They always say it is a learning experience ... hehehehehe ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment