Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Enjoying the ride ...

Today is a beautiful day ... it is sunny and freaking cold ... I kinda wish it snowed a little ... I almost feel like the snow makes it warmer ...
Today finally everything was said between me and the guy that I was KINDA dating ... and it makes me really happy. Life is an interesting thing ... people come and go ... you learn and grow ... there are dear friends and family that stay by your side whatever happens ... I am happy I did not get too attached. I must admit it was a good month and a half, I enjoyed it lots ... I have good memories to remember ... now is the time to do different things ... I don't take it as the end of something, but rather a beginning of something new and fabulous...  I am very excited!!!!!
I am thinking about going to NYC for the New Year, but before I have to survive the finals. Sometimes it is tough to be a nerd, hahahahahahaha ...
It is Thanksgiving tomorrow, I am SO excited to spend time with family and friends ... and eat away =)))))))
Then I have a few more days off to study and prepare for the finals ... I cannot wait to graduate and start working full time ... it is going to be so much fun, seriously ... I am also looking forward to moving out of Utah, though, the chances are that I'll stay here loooooooool ...
I also got some reeds for my saxophone ... it is time to get back to playing ... I also need to pick up a good book to read besides my textbooks and the scriptures ... dang, I am so busy, I luff it!!!!!!!
Life has been really good to me, and I am VERY grateful for all the things I have ... Now, is the time to open new doors and explore new opportunities ... no looking back, just heading forward.
Buckle up, it is going to be a fun ride =)))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment