Monday, November 29, 2010

Geez!!!!!!

Okay, Thanksgiving break is over ... it is SO hard to get back to school after being off for a week. Remember how I said I was going to study the whole break? Well, I have not touched a book over this time ... Now, I will have to lock myself in a room and just study my life away ... Seriously, why does school have to be so stressful????? I wish I were stressed over other things, but nothing stresses me out the way school does ... GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other than that I had a really good break. I had time for family and friends and I just loved every minute of it. I ate TOO MUCH that is for sure.
My friends took me shooting on Thursday ... dang, I forgot how much I love guns ... My friends and I were joking around about how I should just join US Army and stuff ... hehehehe, guns make me happy =)))))) It was a good day. I got SO cold while we were shooting, but if I could I'd stay longer and shoot more. After shooting we ate some dinner, then watch a movie. I love my friends they are like a family to me, and I surely do appreciate their love and care.
Later on Thursday I went to my sister's fiance's house ... they had lots of family over ... played some monopoly, ate more food ... I laughed my head off while watching those Mexicans cheating while playing monopoly ... It was a good day overall.
On Friday I got to hang out with my friend from California and her family. I had SO much fun. They are fun, kind, and nice people ... They had a Thanksgiving dinner a day late cause of the family travelling home, I guess.
I have been eating lots this past Thanksgiving, gym is calling my name now. Good thing I have a fit ball and a jump rope ... Exercising here I come ...
Anyway, I should finish my ramblings ... Life is good ... I cannot wait for finals to be over so that I can enjoy the snow and all the fun it brings.
Christmas is almost here, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment