Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tough week ...

Man, I am SO happy this week is over ... it was a tough one. I felt like people around me just wanted to get my guts out and walk over them, seriously ... even the people that are supposed to love me and care for me were not very nice ... Dang, it was SO hard to suck it up and stay positive and be nice to everyone ... I thought I was going to break, but I did not ... I am SO proud of myself!!!!!!
I have not been that miserable in a few months ... Thursday night was rather tough ... it was just the last drop, I could not take it anymore. I cried most of the night along with having nightmares ... yeah, I know ... horrible, huh? I was hurt, BUT I was good at making myself get over it ... I was fine by Saturday morning :))))))) I went partying with ma friends ... dancing and chilling always helps me to let it out ... The highlight of Friday night was getting pulled over ... I have gotten pulled over so many times this year ... geez!!!!! Not one ticket though, I am that good ;) this time the cop passed me by, but then slowed down and pulled me over. He said I was speeding when I know I was not whatsoever ... I had my cruise control on the speed limit ... and when I told him that I am pretty sure I was not speeding he said: "Yeah, I know, you are cute though, can I have your number?" I had to reject him, oh, well ... it is life ... hehehehehehe ...
My weekend was ok, I spent the whole Sunday in my pjs, doing nothing ... Saturday was rather productive I studied a bunch and ran some errands ...
Once again, I am happy this week is over,  hope that this coming week will bring me more joy =))))))))))
Life is an interesting thing, you gotta luff it!

No comments:

Post a Comment